Who wouldn’t want their artificial tree or plant to look beautiful and continue to give them pleasure for a prolonged period of time? To cherish the feeling of your silk plant, cleaning them properly on a regular basis is certainly an important and sensible thing to do. Below are some techniques that you can apply to keep your silk plants and trees clean:
- Use a soft brush or a cloth to dust your artificial trees at least once a week so as to maintain that elegant touch which you enjoy.
- Always dust each and every leaf or artificial flower of your plant with delicate hands before you use water for a more thorough cleaning.
- If the silk flowers or leaves of your plant are detachable, take one leaf or flower at a time and hold it below the tap. Take precautions and be extremely careful that you don’t damage them. It may happen that your silk plant is a complete piece without any detachable leaves or flowers. In that case, use a slightly damp cloth and roll it over each and every leaf in the foliage of your plant. Always remove the excess water on the leaves after you wash them.
- You can also use a spray bottle or a hose spray to sprinkle water on your artificial plant and clean with a soft cloth.
- While cleaning your silk bush or floral arrangement, check for undesirable stains or marks on the plant which are reducing its attractive appearance and eliminate the stains by using water.
The preservation of the stylish and eye pleasing looks of your loving silk plant is vital. Cleaning them about every 3 - 6 months will surely help keep them in excellent condition.